[00:00.00]Unit 20 The world of work [00:05.80]3.While you read We can work it out. [00:14.94]Getting a good job in Britain today is far from easy. [00:22.10]More and more young people are going to university, [00:27.38]so a degree has become the mini

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 创新国际英语教程 学生用书 3

Apps to Help Students Do Their Best Work Application software for computers or mobile devices can do a lot of things for students of all ages. Apps can help students get better organized, study for tests and prepare research papers. In other words, t

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Steve Inskeep : Commentator Baxter Black has his own way of trying to teach young people, though it is not as easy as it used to be. Baxter Black : Yes, Virginia, things have changed. A 20-something couple I know has occasionally sought my counsel.

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

What would you say when you are under work pressure, stressed out and frantic or challenged and energized? There is very little physiological difference between the two, says a growing contingent of experts who claim works stress has an upside. Thes

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

今天我们学习一下关于work的几个短语! 1work your fingers to the bone 从手指到骨节都在工作,那一定是非常努力地工作的意思咯~ I worked my fingers to the bone to give my children a good life. 我为了给我的孩子们

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

-Youaresupposedtoworkouteveryday. -ButIdonthaveajobnow!Iamjustastudent! workout不是出去工作的意思,,指参加体育锻炼! Youaresupposedtoworkouteveryday!你应该每天参加体育锻炼! Iwillworkouteveryday.我要每天参加体育锻炼。

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 笨小孩学口语

DIALOGUE 76 1--How many hours a week are you working at the moment? 2--Erm--well I'm working Monday to Friday... plus... 1---Is it...are you working more at the moment? 2--Yes, I'm doing three, well I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

A penny-pinching farmer didn't want his hired hand to stop working. One morning, he told the farmhand,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Business Language To Go Part 9 - Difficult work situations and asking for a pay rise This programme was first broadcast in 2001 This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript of the programme Carmela: Now youre too busy to worry about reading Engl

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

This is All Things Considered. I'm Michelle Norris. Phone calls from Sweden woke up two American scientists this morning, John Hall and Roy Glauber. They will share the Nobel Prize for Physics with a German Researcher Theodor Haensch. All three worke

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

By Melinda Smith Washington, D.C. 28 August 2007 Cancer is a universal disease, affecting many people personally or someone they know. Caught early, patients can live productive lives. A study underway at Ohio State University is following patients w

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

今天我们要学的词是telework。 Telework是指利用电讯手段,在办公室以外的地方远程办公。Telework can ensure continued operation in times of emergency, 远程办公可以确保紧急情况下的持续运作。The U.S. Offic

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Work without Hopeby Samuel Taylor ColeridgeAll Nature seems at work. Slugs leave their lairThe bees are stirringbirds are on the wingAnd winter slumbering in the open air,Wears on his smiling face a dream of Spring! And I the while, the sole unbusy t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Celia : Shall I punch out for you, Rose? I'm leaving now. Rose : No, thanks. I've to work overtime. Celia : But today is Friday. You're not going to work overtime on Friday evening, are you? Rose : Well, I am. I'll have to finish this report for next

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Why You Should Bike to Work This Week Cyclists cite lots of reasons for trading in the car, bus or train for a two-wheel commute: a good workout, a minuscule carbon footprint, fewer worries about finding a parking space -- but one of the most-enticin

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A new article in a special section on Culture and Psychology in Perspectives on Psychological Science, a journal of the Association for Psychological Science, explains that people in different cultures think about work in different ways. For example,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解文本: work 运转,奏效 My TV remote doesn't work. 我的电视遥控器坏了。 Mike used a new method. It worked. 麦克用了新方法,而且奏效了! 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

How Do You Balance Life and Work? Age 4: He was composing music. Age 8: He scored 1,500 out of 1,600 possible points on the SAT. Age 9: He attended Chicagos Loyola University and was still delighted in reading childrens books. Age 12: He entered medi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 Work workout working on it out of work dirty work Practical Sentence work out eg: I think the plan will work out. Are you working out? Practical Sentence working on it eg: Have you finished the report I am wor

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

Work一词,想必大家都很熟悉啦,但是对于work的用法和词组搭配,你又知道多少呢?今天我们就来学习一些含有work的英文表达。 1. dirty work 必须要做的但很无聊或很难的工作;吃力不讨好的工

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语